Chamonix Seasonaire Apartment available

Elli32

Ny medlem
Hi Seasonaires,

I have a studio in Chamonix available for the 2019/20 season. Ideally located in the seasonal center, Chamonix Sud, 100 m from the Aguille du midi lift, proximity to shops, bars, restaurants and 2 minutes walk to the bus station to access the additional mountains.

It's a great place for those wishing to enjoy the mountains and want a clean place to put their heads down at the end of the day. In the heart of Chamonix sud, it's a bright clean studio apartment, ideal for 2, but will sleep up to 3. It has a kitchenette with hobs and microwave, table & chairs, bathroom, full size bathtub and private WiFi. There is also locked parking in the basement and a balcony looking up to the peak of Brevent.

The cost is 6000 € for the season 1 December to the last of April (November can also be included in that price if required. All bills are included except electricity which is generally around € 60 per month. A refundable security deposit is payable of 1000 €.

We lived and worked in Chamonix for 12 years and have rented this apartment through Freeride.se for many years. We now live in Stockholm so happy to meet anyone personally to assist with regards to the apartment and job-finding.

Bilagor

Senast ändrad:

Elli32

Ny medlem
Hi Anna, it is only available for the complete season. Sorry

Senast ändrad:

Senaste inläggen

Snödjup

Snödjup har sommaruppehåll i väntan på vinterns snödump.
Advertisement
Freeride sparar data i cookies. Genom att använda våra tjänster godkänner du det. Läs mer
Topp