Crash of the Year terms
- Only the person who has filmed the crash/fail can participate in the competition.
- The film clip should not contain music.
- The competitor guarantees that he owns the copyright to the film clip.
- The competitor guarantees that the film clip may be shown without compensation on Freeride’s websites and its social media in connection with the Crash of the Year competition.
- The film clip may also be used in future marketing of similar competition formats on Freeride websites and social media.
- The film clip may also be used in the compilation video that is made and published on Freeride’s websites and social media after the Crash of the Year competition.
- Freeride has no right to sell / transfer the copyright for the film clip to third parties.
- The same competitor can compete with several different entries.
- Any profit tax is paid by the winner.
- Winners are chosen by a jury.