The Ski Boot School Episode 2: Different types of ski bootsJoin the boot fitter Henrik Enarsson in his workshop at K2's headquarters in Sweden where you will learn everything (and a little more) about ski boots.
Subscribe to our channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/Freeridecom?sub_confirmation=1
The second episode deals with different types of ski boots. What should you look for especially if you go a lot of on piste, if you are a lot in the park, or just want to be able to go both on smaller lift acessed freeride missions and som more serious touring?
CONTENT EP 2
* 2 piece and 3 piece boots
* Liners - wrap around and classic
* Freeride boots with tech inserts and walk mode
* Pinnacle and Minaret (men and women)
* Ski boots for groomers and lift accessed off piste
* Ski boots for park riders
* More on flex index
The Ski Boot School is a collaboration between K2 & Freeride. The series was recorded in Stockholm in June 2018. The series consists of 8 episoders which all will be published October to December 2018.