The Ski Boot School Episode 5 - Adapting the ski bootsJoin the boot fitter Henrik Enarsson in his workshop at K2's headquarters in Sweden where you will learn everything (and a little more) about ski boots.
Subscribe to our channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/Freeridecom?sub_confirmation=1
In this episode, which is 5 of 8, Christine Hargin (Freeride World Tour Champion of 2012 and former swedish alpine ski team) new boots are ready for some in shop adaptation. Will she need some canting? And how will the boots feel after they have been baked in the owen?
* Who needs to adjust the canting?
* Padding and toe caps
* How to use the custom sole when the boots are baked
* Owen time - baking both liner and outer shell (the whole ski boot)
* Boots baked and ready - shaping the hot boots after the skier
* Testing the boots after they have cooled down
The Boot School is a collaboration between K2 & Freeride. The series was recorded in Stockholm in June 2018. The series consists of 8 episoders which all will be published October to December 2018.