The Ski Boot School Episode 8 - Taking care of your ski bootsJoin the boot fitter Henrik Enarsson for the very last episode of the Boot School. We follow him into his workshop at K2's headquarters in Sweden where you will learn everything (and a little more) about ski boots.
CONTENT Ep 8
* What should you do with the boots after the winter is over?
* How do you dry the boots properly?
* What if a buckle or something else breaks on the boots? What can be replaced?
* How do you care for the custom foot bed?
* And finally: When do you go back to the boot fitter?
The Boot School is a collaboration between K2 & Freeride. The series was recorded in Stockholm in June 2018. The series consists of 8 episoders which all will be published October to December 2018.